Face milling machine maintenance procedures
1. Clean the dust on the guide rail and sliding surface of the machine. 2. Lubricate all parts as required. The amount of oil meets the requirements. 3． Check the position of each handle. 4． Test run of empty car.
1. Clean up all iron filings. 2. Clean all parts of the machine. 3． Parts return.
Third, first-level maintenance
1. The machine tool is operated for three months to perform first-level maintenance (including daily maintenance), which is mainly performed by operators and co-operated by maintenance workers. 2. Turn off the power first, and then perform maintenance work. Serial number maintenance
Fourth, the maintenance content
Clean the exterior of the machine tool and the covers to keep the inside and outside clean without rust,
No yellow gown. Clean the lead screw and smooth rod to keep it clean and free of rust. 3. Check and fill up the handball, handle, screws and nuts.
(2) Bed headboard, boxes, and large columns
Check the bed rails and each sliding surface, and repair any injuries, burrs and pulls
mark. Check the temperature rise of the spindle bearings and other bearings. Check whether the spindle and cap screws are loose and adjust the positioning screws appropriately.
(3) Feed box carriage
Check and adjust the clearance between horns and pressure plates. Check each handle, keep manual, automatic, fast transmission balance, and run normally.
Clean the oil filter, oil holes, wool, and felt to keep the oil quality good, the oil path is smooth, and the oil window is bright.
(5) Electrical appliances
Cleaning electrical boxes, motors, and electrical appliances are fixed and tidy. Check whether each stroke limit and interlocking device is safe and reliable.
Five, secondary maintenance
1. The machine tool is operated for one year for secondary maintenance (including primary maintenance), which is mainly performed by maintenance workers and coordinated by the operating workers.
2. Turn off the power first, and then perform maintenance work. Serial number maintenance
Sixth, secondary maintenance content
(1) Bedside headboard, large uprights
Clean the feed box and keep the oil good.
(2) Adjust the spindle clearance.
(3) Repair or replace worn parts.
(1) Check the electrical appliances and contactors by an electrician and replace them if necessary.
(2) Check the inverter and control system.
(3) Remove dust from the motor, adjust the belt, clean the motor bearings and refuel
(4) Check the insulation value of the electrical system (≥4MΩ) and the grounding power is good (≤4Ω). Fives
After the second-level maintenance, the machine tool level is adjusted, and various safety protection devices are commissioned, checked and adjusted to make the main geometric accuracy reach the factory standard or meet the production process requirements.