Safety operation rules for aluminum-plastic door and window cutting saw
I. Preparations before starting:
1. Clean and maintain the machine. Before moving on, you must clean and lubricate all moving parts and guide rails. After refueling, you must empty the car and grind it;
2. Before using the equipment, check whether the gas source triplet is normal. Observe whether the lubricating oil in the oil mister exceeds the minimum oil supply standard line. If it is insufficient, timely add 32 # mechanical oil; Water, air source triplet should be cleaned every three months, especially the water cup, filter element and other parts. Note: It is strictly forbidden to disassemble triad components with air pressure to avoid injury or damage to equipment. The amount of oil in the oil mister should be controlled at 1-2 drops per minute.
3. Check to add saw blade coolant or lubricant. (Coolant type: ① 5-7 # machine oil + 70% kerosene blend. ②. Special metal cutting fluid. To ensure the normal use and cutting effect of the equipment, it is strictly prohibited to use water as the coolant.)
Operation and safety:
1. The feed speed of the saw head should be appropriately adjusted according to the wall thickness and end face size of the profile.
2. Select the appropriate profile plane as the reference plane, and close to the work surface of the equipment.
3. The profile pressing must be accurate. In the case of special-shaped profiles, the profile cutting tool should be customized, and auxiliary positioning of the profiles should be carried out to ensure accurate blanking.
4. When changing the cutting angle of the machine head, you must first observe whether the saw blade interferes with the pressing device. After adjusting the angle, the angle handle must be locked.
5. Adequate spray cooling must be performed during the cutting process.
6. It is not suitable to leave the material head too small during the cutting process, so as not to fall into the saw opening and hurt the saw blade.
3. Safety regulations:
1. Operators must increase awareness of safety precautions, concentrate on operations, and strictly prohibit wearing gloves and other items on the machine.
2. During the work of the equipment, the operator should often observe and measure the operating conditions of the equipment such as cutting noise, cooling effect, and cutting accuracy. It is strictly forbidden to operate the equipment with disease.
3. Never stop the motor during the cutting process.
Fourth, shutdown maintenance:
Thoroughly clean and maintain the equipment after shutdown. Wipe off coolant and aluminum shavings. Power off, bleed, drain water, clean and lubricate the sliding friction parts.
Fives. At the same time, the relevant provisions of the "General Operating Rules for Aluminum Door and Window Processing Equipment" must be strictly implemented.